Quels artistes !

Normally I ask you not to doodle on the white boards, but lately I have been saying just the opposite!  Here are some of the great drawings you have made in class based on instructions I gave you in French:




Dessinez un monstre avec trois têtes, trois cous, quatre jambes, etc.


For those of you reading who aren't my students, Coco had her eyes closed while the class told her different body parts to draw.  The result is a very "abstract" work of art!


C'est le printemps, il fait du soleil !



C'est l'hiver,il neige !



The white boards and Smart board aren't the only places you have been "artistic" in class.  Take a look at these fantastic homework assignments labeling the body parts in French!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved!

Les chiffres 70-100